BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Racing near Owensboro this weekend ???

+6
Lem Evans
Wheelie58
512Fairlane
bbf-falcon
79ford pickup
QtrWarrior
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Any Racing near Owensboro this weekend ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Racing near Owensboro this weekend ???

Post  cool40 June 19th 2013, 12:16 am

i thought it'd be for the extra tank that gas burner would need! Razz
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Any Racing near Owensboro this weekend ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Racing near Owensboro this weekend ???

Post  dfree383 June 19th 2013, 12:33 am

cool40 wrote:i thought it'd be for the extra tank that gas burner would need! Razz

They really are not bad on fuel, especialy compaired to the old 460 and V10 stuff. Mines doing damn near the same as my 2006 6.0 Diesel, abait it dosen't pull the same, but the economy is right with it.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarriorLady June 20th 2013, 12:18 am

cool40 wrote:i thought it'd be for the extra tank that gas burner would need! Razz

I'll find out this weekend. Headed to Atlanta Friday for the Georgia State Skeet Shooting Championships. Already got the econ mileage programmed in. So hopefully smooth sailing and not too thirsty. Then we'll see if we need to find a way to rig up an extra tank for the extra hole in that fuel door 

She's a blank canvas. Just need a little time and I love you Mikey's credit card I love you to get her just the way I want her. But should be the last truck in the family, since it will haul anything we have or will have.
QtrWarriorLady
QtrWarriorLady

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior June 20th 2013, 9:35 pm

QtrWarriorLady wrote:

I'll find out this weekend. Headed to Atlanta Friday for the Georgia State Skeet Shooting Championships. Already got the econ mileage programmed in. So hopefully smooth sailing and not too thirsty. Then we'll see if we need to find a way to rig up an extra tank for the extra hole in that fuel door 

She's a blank canvas. Just need a little time and I love you Mikey's credit card I love you to get her just the way I want her. But should be the last truck in the family, since it will haul anything we have or will have.

affraid  Sad
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 June 20th 2013, 10:31 pm

I was just mess'n with you about the fuel door/gas burner stuff.Laughing I pull with a 5.4 and like it ok.i would'nt have a new diesel......
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2