BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Peterson fluid system parts for the BBF!!!!!

+4
70FB
KY JELLY
Barney
69bluehotrod
8 posters

Go down

New Peterson fluid system parts for the BBF!!!!! Empty New Peterson fluid system parts for the BBF!!!!!

Post  69bluehotrod August 14th 2014, 12:49 pm

saw this on YB,
Peterson Fluid System drive for big block fords that would clear the extended snout balancers with either a 3 bolt chevy (ATI) or 4 bolt ford (InnovatorsWest) bolt pattern. What we came up with uses our popular spline drive setup and allows you to run up to 3 pulleys off of it for various accessories such as dry sump pumps, alternators, vac pumps, fuels pumps etc. Comes with our 1.250" nut on the end of the drive to spin the motor over during assembly or to run lash at the track. Also comes with two adapter rings to create the male register off the face of the two most popular crank trigger wheels. This is the first look at it, we haven't released any other info on it yet.

This was what we came up with.

New Peterson fluid system parts for the BBF!!!!! Petersonpully_zps162fa613

New Peterson fluid system parts for the BBF!!!!! Petersonpulley1_zps5f0d3072

New Peterson fluid system parts for the BBF!!!!! Petersonpully2_zpsb914c870

New Peterson fluid system parts for the BBF!!!!! Petersonpulley3_zpsc9f1f542
69bluehotrod
69bluehotrod
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://rainbowvacuumsalesservice.com/

Back to top Go down

New Peterson fluid system parts for the BBF!!!!! Empty Re: New Peterson fluid system parts for the BBF!!!!!

Post  Barney August 14th 2014, 1:02 pm

Rich at Circle R worked with Peterson developing that. Pretty trick.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

New Peterson fluid system parts for the BBF!!!!! Empty Re: New Peterson fluid system parts for the BBF!!!!!

Post  KY JELLY August 14th 2014, 7:26 pm

Will this fit correctly without a crank trigger wheel . For instance if you use an innovators dampner with magnets  built into the dampner ?
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney August 15th 2014, 12:13 am

Pretty sure it does. Maybe Rich will chime in.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  70FB June 6th 2015, 12:25 am

Got mine and works perfect. The old setup I had the alternator mounted from the frame. Thats why its so far out and the Moroso vacuum pump is mounted on the engine plate. The plate is in front of the timing cover. Everything fit perfect.
Thanks Rich and Peterson!!!!!
New Peterson fluid system parts for the BBF!!!!! SubstandardFullSizeRender_zps566f54f9
70FB
70FB
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Williams June 6th 2015, 10:29 am

is a nice fit on my 545
Larry Williams
Larry Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  butterbean June 6th 2015, 11:09 am

what's the part number and price??? thanks
butterbean
butterbean

Back to top Go down

Post  70FB June 6th 2015, 3:33 pm

butterbean wrote:what's the part number and price??? thanks

You'll have to call Peterson as they make the spacers the thickness you need and the price will vary depending on pulleys.
70FB
70FB
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 June 6th 2015, 7:52 pm

KY JELLY wrote:Will this fit correctly without a crank trigger wheel . For instance if you use an innovators dampner with magnets  built into the dampner ?

yes sir it will bolt right to the 3 bolt ati,with either boss snout ,or std length, see the insert in the pic,thats for centering the crank trigger when you do use one between the two. any question's guys feel free to call me, as I don't get a lot of time to be on here.

funny I posted this on here months ago,lol.. when I get time I'm going to do some other ones
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 June 6th 2015, 7:56 pm

70FB wrote:Got mine and works perfect. The old setup I had the alternator mounted from the frame. Thats why its so far out and the Moroso vacuum pump is mounted on the engine plate.  The plate is in front of the timing cover. Everything fit perfect.
Thanks Rich and Peterson!!!!!
New Peterson fluid system parts for the BBF!!!!! SubstandardFullSizeRender_zps566f54f9

Im glad to see people using it,looks good in there
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 26th 2015, 9:22 am

good looking stuff !!!

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down