BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what is everyone doing ??

+25
blown473
westsideford
schmitty
bbf-falcon
cool40
bigblockfox468
BBFmustang
D. Sea
514Fox87
stangr8cr
Curt
windsor
69F100
capri-sun
billandlori
jasonf
nuclearcobra
dfree383
richter69
Doug Rahn
dirtbogger
cletus66
Larry T
Greg_P
bruno
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So what is everyone doing ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: So what is everyone doing ??

Post  bruno December 25th 2009, 2:27 am

blown473 wrote:Unfortunately (well in this economy maybe not) I get to work both days. Goes with the job. The good news is its double time pay, so I can buy more parts, but I really would rather be home. Looking forward to next year when Christmas is on a saturday so I will be off work. My daughter is 12 and I've only had 2 Christmas days off with her total. Can't wait to retire and feel normal again. Merry Christmas and happy new year to all, and I hope 2010 is a better year for everyone, and if I could have a new years wish I would hope everyones back to work.

amen Sad

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  GTmustang December 25th 2009, 10:02 am

Working, just like any other day. My Union gave up holiday pay in the last union contract, so it's just a straight time day for me. My ship went to anchor just above Sault Ste. Marie MI due to high winds on lake Superior. It will be a good day to catch up on some paperwork on watch. It would have been nice to be at home watching my granddaughters open their christmas gifts, but considering that I was layed off most of the year I can't complain about having to work at Christmas.
My ship:http://www.americansteamship.com/fleet/mv-sam-laud.php
Gary

Last edited by GTmustang on December 25th 2009, 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add link)

GTmustang
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice December 25th 2009, 11:47 am

Just hanging around the house this morning. Kids were up and opening all thier gifts by 6;30 this AM. One seven year old and Two three year olds, all girls.......... They are really into it today. Hope the batteries hold up for a few. Nothing but ice here this morning. Going to my parents at 12. Her parents at 4. Just got a PM from Sir Charlie Evans saying he will be in the area Tuesday........ so may get to catch up with him and have some good conversation. All is good.

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice December 25th 2009, 11:47 am

bruno wrote:
blown473 wrote:Unfortunately (well in this economy maybe not) I get to work both days. Goes with the job. The good news is its double time pay, so I can buy more parts, but I really would rather be home. Looking forward to next year when Christmas is on a saturday so I will be off work. My daughter is 12 and I've only had 2 Christmas days off with her total. Can't wait to retire and feel normal again. Merry Christmas and happy new year to all, and I hope 2010 is a better year for everyone, and if I could have a new years wish I would hope everyones back to work.

amen Sad

X2

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  hillbillyerv December 25th 2009, 11:57 am

watchin the snow melt, gonna go work on the truck i a little bit Cool , then work on the engine tomorrow Cool Happy Holidays to all Very Happy
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs December 25th 2009, 1:00 pm

Scooping snow, in between lulls in the storm. Winter storm warning until noon Saturday.
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  hillbillyerv December 25th 2009, 1:59 pm

ouch glad its not that bad here, hope it thaws soon for you. i luv your car Very Happy
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty December 25th 2009, 10:18 pm

Nevs wrote:Scooping snow, in between lulls in the storm. Winter storm warning until noon Saturday.
Even the lulls in the storm aren't too good here. 50' visibility at best. Ate dinner at the Ranch HQ, (wife's grandfolks place). We have a 120' long machine shed across their driveway and we couldn't see it at all, all day, it's only about 75' from their house. 50-60 mph winds and a nasty ground blizzard going on. Hope it dies down enough to move some snow tomorrow. When we came home my road was starting to drift shut, hope I can get back to HQ tomorrow to get to the payloader and start digging out. Neutral
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs December 25th 2009, 10:26 pm

schmitty wrote:
Nevs wrote:Scooping snow, in between lulls in the storm. Winter storm warning until noon Saturday.
Even the lulls in the storm aren't too good here. 50' visibility at best. Ate dinner at the Ranch HQ, (wife's grandfolks place). We have a 120' long machine shed across their driveway and we couldn't see it at all, all day, it's only about 75' from their house. 50-60 mph winds and a nasty ground blizzard going on. Hope it dies down enough to move some snow tomorrow. When we came home my road was starting to drift shut, hope I can get back to HQ tomorrow to get to the payloader and start digging out. Neutral

And, we're only four days into the official start of winter... What a Face Exclamation affraid Exclamation
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty December 25th 2009, 10:44 pm

Nevs wrote:
schmitty wrote:

And, we're only four days into the official start of winter... What a Face Exclamation affraid Exclamation
cheers cheers cheers Gonna be axle deep to a ferris wheel in snow here directly. affraid
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum