BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted (Pro Street/Race car) chassis

2 posters

Go down

Wanted (Pro Street/Race car) chassis Empty Wanted (Pro Street/Race car) chassis

Post  bbf-falcon September 2nd 2010, 11:31 pm

A close (pullin truck) friend wants a 64 Fairlane or 60 thru 65 Falcon chassis for his old truck engine.He wants to make it a BADDASS street car.No junk. Contact me w/pic's and price Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Wanted (Pro Street/Race car) chassis Empty Re: Wanted (Pro Street/Race car) chassis

Post  69F100 September 3rd 2010, 12:38 am

Rick I will check with a good friend of mine he had told me he was thinking about saling his Fairlane 500 but I think it is a 63 I put all new floorboards in it it does need around the trunk where the gaskit goes replaced I never got to that for him.The body is rust free from the best of my memory when I did the work on it was about 4 years ago and after his dad died he just lost interest in it.The last time I was by his house it was still sitting in his shop in the same place.I am going by there this weekend to check on a drive shaft and I will check with him on it to.

Jim
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Wanted (Pro Street/Race car) chassis Empty Re: Wanted (Pro Street/Race car) chassis

Post  69F100 September 3rd 2010, 11:17 pm

Rick he said that he was going to keep it his mother wants him to finish it because she said his dad and her used to have one like it and he was going to finish it and give it to her and it is a 64.Sorry I couldn't be any help on finding him one.
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down