BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What spacer do u guys run with the mafi intake ,ANY?

3 posters

Go down

What spacer do u guys run with the mafi intake ,ANY? Empty What spacer do u guys run with the mafi intake ,ANY?

Post  ED468 October 8th 2015, 2:54 pm

I feel this is a awesome intake but on a 501 that he wants to footbrake that some type of 1 inch 4 hole spacer be worth a try. My 4150 victor sure loved the 2 inch super Sucker Sucker. Helped me run a 1.26 60 when I had a Bigblock in it. I like the four hole idea to add a little low end torque, but seen the opposite Sad. Maybe a half inch four hole, it might help as a anti reversion device if nothing else. Like the carb staying cooler also since my buddy likes running in the hottest days it seems lol. I wont even go watch them days. Being such a refined intake on a small motor just got me wondering. When You are too broke to work on yours it fun to help a friend!!. Any Ideas we would apreciate. He,s not like me and like trial and error much.

ED468

Back to top Go down

What spacer do u guys run with the mafi intake ,ANY? Empty Re: What spacer do u guys run with the mafi intake ,ANY?

Post  IDT-572 October 8th 2015, 5:49 pm

From the testing I have done a 4 hole to open Jomar power cone was best all around.
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

What spacer do u guys run with the mafi intake ,ANY? Empty Re: What spacer do u guys run with the mafi intake ,ANY?

Post  Lem Evans October 8th 2015, 9:23 pm

What spacer do u guys run with the mafi intake ,ANY? Jomarspacer

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

What spacer do u guys run with the mafi intake ,ANY? Empty spacer

Post  ED468 October 9th 2015, 10:03 pm

I'll tell him, much appreciated..,ED

ED468

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down