BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey nuclear cobra

4 posters

Go down

hey nuclear cobra  Empty hey nuclear cobra

Post  meandad July 13th 2010, 10:25 am

i see you are from de. i live down here in accomac co. va. just wondering who you use for your machine shop? i saw the us 13 dragway and it got my attention.good to see someone sort of close by.-john

meandad

http://jpsherte@hughes.net

Back to top Go down

hey nuclear cobra  Empty Re: hey nuclear cobra

Post  nuclearcobra July 14th 2010, 8:31 am

Hey John i have'nt used any on the eastern shore yet ,i drive 3 hrs from here north of Baltimore in westminster,md to a place called Spindler Machine (John Spindler) but around here i think most of the racers use accubuilt in Salisbury,Md and i think my buddy Melvyn has had good luck with a machine shop in Dover,De its napa i think. Also another top shop in the Baltimore area is Coleman Brothers.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  meandad July 14th 2010, 2:03 pm

nuclearcobra wrote:Hey John i have'nt used any on the eastern shore yet ,i drive 3 hrs from here north of Baltimore in westminster,md to a place called Spindler Machine (John Spindler) but around here i think most of the racers use accubuilt in Salisbury,Md and i think my buddy Melvyn has had good luck with a machine shop in Dover,De its napa i think. Also another top shop in the Baltimore area is Coleman Brothers.
i have used the accubilt for diesel work before and it was good,and have seen the gas stuff in the shop.but shop forman said they could'nt do any align hone or bore and they were backed up 3 mos. so i went 4 hrs to carrol carters place. good people and it measures perfect,just that 8hr+ride round trip stings.thought maybe there was something closer that i didnt know about .thank for the comeback

meandad

http://jpsherte@hughes.net

Back to top Go down

Post  514Fox87 July 14th 2010, 5:01 pm

Not Napa! Never Never Napa. Manlove Automotive in Dover, DE
514Fox87
514Fox87

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra July 15th 2010, 7:26 am

At least i got the town and state right Laughing
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  PROSTREET66 July 15th 2010, 2:38 pm

Hey Meandad,I know of three great shops in Ky.Jet Boat Bob,Lem evans,and Charlie Evans.Its a 10Hr drive for me one way ,but I'd drive twice that distance to get the service I get from these guys.
PROSTREET66
PROSTREET66

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down