BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

locked threads....

+21
GT300TD
jasonf
bbf-falcon
Diggindeeper
Lem Evans
cool40
Curt
bigblok2000ranger
dfree383
DanH
69bluehotrod
KY JELLY
Larry Williams
rmcomprandy
schmitty
Mustang-junky
342g
whitefield
richter69
56Tbird
NOS42
25 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

locked threads.... - Page 2 Empty Re: locked threads....

Post  dfree383 November 8th 2012, 10:59 pm

Lem Evans wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:I don't care who you voted for if they (all politicians) don't learn to work together we are all screwed!

They very much do "work together"....they need to start to working for the tax payers...not voters....tax payers.

Problem is thier are more voters than taxpayers........

We appear to be slightly past the tipping point......... No sure thier will be any saving the country in any form of its former self.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Diggindeeper November 8th 2012, 11:05 pm

Could be worse. You could live in Greece.
Diggindeeper
Diggindeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Diggindeeper November 8th 2012, 11:09 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:Who do I talk to or where do I go to sign-up for my "free stuff"...?

I get ads all the time to receive free stuff. Just have to hand over credit card number to pay "shipping and handling"

Diggindeeper
Diggindeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans November 8th 2012, 11:14 pm

Diggindeeper wrote:Could be worse. You could live in Greece.

Good point...but... we don't need to get there. I'd guess I'll be dead when we do but, most people that have kids and grandkids should be thinking about them.

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 November 8th 2012, 11:18 pm

Lem Evans wrote:

Good point...but... we don't need to get there. I'd guess I'll be dead when we do but, most people that have kids and grandkids should be thinking about them.

Most are only thinking about themselves..... not the future.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon November 8th 2012, 11:39 pm

Alot of true statements in this thread.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger November 9th 2012, 12:27 am

Curt wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:I don't care who you voted for if they (all politicians) don't learn to work together we are all screwed!

I realize that you're not a mathematician, but with our debt, it doesn't matter if they work together or not. The only thing a change in the white house could have done was to push the date forward that civil war/unrest would start. We will see it now before the next presidential election. Foreign countries are no longer taking the risk to loan us money. Our own Fed is printing it and handing it out. It won't be long before the dollar is so devalued that all the banking systems in the world collapse.

I will piss alot of people off with this comment but I think the stock market crashing and US defaulting could be a good thing. Lets start over and rebuild from the ground up, the value of the dollar will skyrocket within our country almost over night... Will lose value to foriegn countries but what does any country have that we cannot harvest or build here we will have to become selfreliant again but we need that!
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf November 9th 2012, 12:35 am

This will be Greece one day at this rate. I wish other people could see that.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird November 9th 2012, 4:09 am

When is the world going to stop turning? I need to know,I'd like to get off before it does affraid I think I'll build a flux capasitor for my Tbird..see you turds in 1956 cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 November 9th 2012, 7:42 am

In question to bigblock2000ranger......on who's dime? I for one I'm tired for paying for others that don't even try to help themselves
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 November 9th 2012, 9:04 am

waffles.........
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger November 9th 2012, 9:12 am

I am not saying that any one person or group of people should foot the bill, I think if this did actually occur America's workforce would start to rebuild it self. We would be forced to make, harvest, build our own products and e self reliant again because noone would help us. The political system would need some serious work and we would need to get people in office that understand our economy needs to make profits.

Its all just a thought, could go the opposite way and become a third world country because so many are so lazy.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 November 9th 2012, 9:17 am

richter69 wrote:waffles.........
don't you have a cab to remove?
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD November 9th 2012, 9:25 am

bigblok2000ranger wrote:I am not saying that any one person or group of people should foot the bill, I think if this did actually occur America's workforce would start to rebuild it self. We would be forced to make, harvest, build our own products and e self reliant again because noone would help us. The political system would need some serious work and we would need to get people in office that understand our economy needs to make profits.

Its all just a thought, could go the opposite way and become a third world country because so many are so lazy.

The fact is...it's ALREADY happened, we are in a mess and instead of playing the blame game the 'leaders' of our country MUST work together or We the People will suffer.

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  5pointslow November 9th 2012, 9:29 am

makes ya wonder what the kids and there kids are gonna be in for in the future .

Heres a scenerio i could be wrong maybe someone could answer this

say i own a union shop of a 100 workers and 50% of them actually really work hard for there money , but the union backs the free riders. Thes people can call out of work ect and still be protected . This prob causes the product of the shop to have to sell for big $ and causing it to be made overseas cheper ?

am i correct ?? or am i off , i have never worked for a union so i may not have an idea on how it works .

I think we need to start making everything back in the good ol USA . I here stories that my grandfather told me about his father back in the 40s would purposly not buy anything unless it was american made .

I saw the thread i fig id throw a rant in ........... ABOVE may not even be correct about UNIONs so doont take it personal
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY November 9th 2012, 10:07 am

On the union thing I don't understand why the general population believes that unions protect lazy workers . Unions and companies negotiate wages, benefits, vactation time etc. These companies have management right clauses that directly dictate their right to set conduct rules, attendence policies, services to be rendered , etc. Every management rights clause i have read says the company has the right to terminate an employee for the lack of work. Cases like this may have to go through an arbritation , but in the end if the company can prove its cases , more than likely an employee could be terminated.

KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH November 9th 2012, 10:15 am

bigblok2000ranger wrote:I am not saying that any one person or group of people should foot the bill, I think if this did actually occur America's workforce would start to rebuild it self. We would be forced to make, harvest, build our own products and e self reliant again because noone would help us. The political system would need some serious work and we would need to get people in office that understand our economy needs to make profits.

banking system /wall street went down , wouldnt have been a big deal . safeguards would have to be it place , no foreign buying business's or property . devalued dollar , then china would be sending manufacturing here

forgot .. change the statue of liberty to read ... keep your poor , send rich tourist

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy November 9th 2012, 11:19 am

56Tbird wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:Who do I talk to or where do I go to sign-up for my "free stuff"...?
Me too...I wanna a BBF Blower engine for free Bitches cheers king

I just want all my food, housing and medical to be paid for so I have more money to spend on other things I want ... I want ... I want.
My human needs would be taken care of.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird November 9th 2012, 11:22 am

KY JELLY wrote:On the union thing I don't understand why the general population believes that unions protect lazy workers . Unions and companies negotiate wages, benefits, vactation time etc. These companies have management right clauses that directly dictate their right to set conduct rules, attendence policies, services to be rendered , etc. Every management rights clause i have read says the company has the right to terminate an employee for the lack of work. Cases like this may have to go through an arbritation , but in the end if the company can prove its cases , more than likely an employee could be terminated.

In a union shop ,you may have a lazy fuck, but usually his union brothers who have to pack his load ,kick his ass in line or he gets fired .In a non union shop you got the suckass who kisses the boss' ass and the boss loves it,and you can't do shit to him.I'd think most of you whiners never worked a union job,your just crying because your dog lost the fight...
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 November 9th 2012, 11:27 am

I've been in both shops......what's more sickening in a non union shop is a hard core brown noser .....that person could be 100% wrong, but it don't matter......each side has its pro and cons
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon November 9th 2012, 11:28 am

What about the automotive Forum's,all they can find to talk about is this shit. Rolling Eyes

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior November 9th 2012, 11:48 am

NOS42 wrote:I've been in both shops......what's more sickening in a non union shop is a hard core brown noser .....that person could be 100% wrong, but it don't matter......each side has its pro and cons

X2

I've seen both sides of this fence . BOTH sides have their ups and downs...
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefield November 9th 2012, 12:03 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:What about the automotive Forum's,all they can find to talk about is this shit. Rolling Eyes

X2 Talking about it ain't going to fix it !

That reminds me of a Joke I once got told.

This little lady was in the solon getting here hair done. As one of the other ladies asked her what made her stay with Johnny so long ? since she had been married three times before. This was here explanation Ralph was the preacher and a nice guy and she said all he wanted to do was preach about it , Bob was a polaticain and all he wanted to do is talk about what he was going to do about it, Fred was a photographer and all he wanted to do was take pictures of it ,but Johnny well she explained while blushing Johnny is a Mechanic , and he tore it up the first night and been working on it ever since!
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 November 9th 2012, 12:41 pm

NOS42 wrote:
richter69 wrote:waffles.........
don't you have a cab to remove?

I just put it back on.

matter of time before this one is locked also..................

you kids never learn.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  342g November 9th 2012, 2:52 pm

whitefield wrote:
bbf-falcon wrote:What about the automotive Forum's,all they can find to talk about is this shit. Rolling Eyes

X2 Talking about it ain't going to fix it !

That reminds me of a Joke I once got told.

This little lady was in the solon getting here hair done. As one of the other ladies asked her what made her stay with Johnny so long ? since she had been married three times before. This was here explanation Ralph was the preacher and a nice guy and she said all he wanted to do was preach about it , Bob was a polaticain and all he wanted to do is talk about what he was going to do about it, Fred was a photographer and all he wanted to do was take pictures of it ,but Johnny well she explained while blushing Johnny is a Mechanic , and he tore it up the first night and been working on it ever since!

Johnny ain't dumb. Very Happy
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next