BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disabling Paypal auto payments to chilly @ 460ford.com

+20
Larry T
chilly
95lightiningguy
bruno
jones
Glenn M.
Tore
IDIeselman
83-88T-Bird Guy
Diggindeeper
richter69
the Coug
bbf-falcon
deliveredfast
D's557BBF
John I.
Tommyj466
Nevs
69F100
jasonf
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Disabling Paypal auto payments to chilly @ 460ford.com - Page 2 Empty Re: Disabling Paypal auto payments to chilly @ 460ford.com

Post  jones February 11th 2010, 2:53 pm

They will start out saying "Pay $ and you can have an account where you don't see as many advertisements"

PS. What happened to all the cylinder head info that was a sticky over there?

jones

Back to top Go down

Disabling Paypal auto payments to chilly @ 460ford.com - Page 2 Empty Re: Disabling Paypal auto payments to chilly @ 460ford.com

Post  bruno February 11th 2010, 3:13 pm

jones wrote:They will start out saying "Pay $ and you can have an account where you don't see as many advertisements"

its here

https://www.429-460.com/proven-builds-f4/cylinder-head-info-gathered-by-djohagin-t122.htm

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  95lightiningguy February 11th 2010, 7:31 pm

jones wrote:They will start out saying "Pay $ and you can have an account where you don't see as many advertisements"

bruno wrote:

its here

https://www.429-460.com/proven-builds-f4/cylinder-head-info-gathered-by-djohagin-t122.htm
lol!
95lightiningguy
95lightiningguy

Back to top Go down

Post  chilly February 12th 2010, 12:25 pm

I'm not here to stir up any trouble, just to let folks know that it was not at all my intent to take your money with renewed subscriptions. The subscription default in vBulletin was to auto-renew, so payment is still coming to my account. Once the subscription was set up, your PayPal accounts set me as a payee, so you'll have to cancel in order to stop sending payment annually, there's not much I can do on my end to stop that. I've refunded the payments at this time. I've gone into the site and pulled my info off the subscription to ensure it won't happen in the future.
chilly
chilly

Back to top Go down

Post  chilly February 12th 2010, 12:34 pm

IDIeselman wrote:The investigation must not have went well, My refund will be deposited back into my PP account within two days. Shocked

It's not that the other site is not worthy (IMHO It is) I just can't see giving money away to someone for nothing.

The "investigation" had nothing to do with it, I refunded the payment when I checked gmail and saw the email from PayPal.
chilly
chilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry T February 12th 2010, 3:09 pm

see if you can make this fit on the way out! im sure the coug would approve

Disabling Paypal auto payments to chilly @ 460ford.com - Page 2 Untitled

Laughing
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 February 12th 2010, 4:06 pm

Larry T wrote:see if you can make this fit on the way out! im sure the coug would approve

Disabling Paypal auto payments to chilly @ 460ford.com - Page 2 Untitled

Laughing

send that to chilly and tell him to sit on it cheers lol! lol! lol!

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug February 12th 2010, 4:12 pm

the two things I would like from Chilly is for him to give me my Photobucket account back....... Shocked after I and Dfree were banned from the Crapper the next day or so my Photobucket account was changed, and he was the only person that had the password..... Mad .... and then go back to the crapper and STAY there he has absolutely no reason to come here he doesn't even own a 385 ford.... yes Larry I approve that message....but lets not get this thread locked....

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno February 12th 2010, 5:06 pm

randy how did he have your photobucket login ?

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  chilly February 12th 2010, 5:13 pm

I'll try to explain a few things, per your request.

1) I don't have, and never had, access to passwords on the 460 site, that's why they're called "passwords", the user is the only one who has them. That's why I couldn't do password resets. So, despite your assertion that I had something to do with your issue with the Photobucket account, I can't help you on the Photobucket situation.

2) I just came over to explain the subscription deal and let people know I had refunded the renewal, thought folks would like to know.
chilly
chilly

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug February 12th 2010, 5:54 pm

Bruno, Chilly it was the same password as I had on my 460 account, it may be coincident that it just happen to get changed right after I got banned, but WHY would someone want it, it only has pictures in it. Makes no sense why someone would steal it and not use it..... Mad

I just sent photobucket another Email wanting to know why or what happened to my account lets see if they respond this time! and if someone stole it who and if I can get it back.....

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 12th 2010, 11:15 pm

Coug got his identity stolen....................... Very Happy

There is some sorry hacker out there going "what the f-ck did I just do!!!! ahhhhh!!!!!!"..................
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 13th 2010, 10:21 am

H-----E-------M-------I--------H---------U---------N----------T----------E-----------R------------ king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  138 February 13th 2010, 11:51 pm

Disabling Paypal auto payments to chilly @ 460ford.com - Page 2 86-73

whats up with that avatar? Question

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno February 14th 2010, 12:22 am

138 wrote:Disabling Paypal auto payments to chilly @ 460ford.com - Page 2 86-73

whats up with that avatar? Question

looks like a dead cougar scratch Razz

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  longroofracer February 14th 2010, 1:49 am

Coug... if ya still have the same passwords on ebay and paypal... you need to change them every 20 years or so, and use different ones for each site. Wink
longroofracer
longroofracer

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug February 14th 2010, 5:36 am

nope I don't just those two....

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2