BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gas Stations and their cars ... Memories

+6
Larry T
bigblockfox468
Dave C.
bbf-falcon
Mike R
dave d
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gas Stations and their cars ... Memories - Page 2 Empty Re: Gas Stations and their cars ... Memories

Post  Tony M March 26th 2013, 10:45 pm

nope. just pump the gas. I fill with super everytime. They dont even pretend to reach for the windshield cleaner. I usually do that my self, while THAT is still legal.
Tony M
Tony M

Back to top Go down

Gas Stations and their cars ... Memories - Page 2 Empty Re: Gas Stations and their cars ... Memories

Post  61coon March 27th 2013, 9:42 am

Cool pics, thanks for sharing them.
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave C. March 27th 2013, 7:54 pm

Yeah, thanks Dave..As you can tell the pics stirred a lot of forgotten memoriies...Heck,I met my first wife workin at the old DX. She was wearin a short skirt and i was washing the windshield of her 67 mustang..and wellll there you go!

Dave C.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefield March 27th 2013, 10:30 pm

Dave C. wrote:Yeah, thanks Dave..As you can tell the pics stirred a lot of forgotten memoriies...Heck,I met my first wife workin at the old DX. She was wearin a short skirt and i was washing the windshield of her 67 mustang..and wellll there you go!

You still got her ?
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave C. March 27th 2013, 11:24 pm

The Mustang ?

Dave C.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2